Click here to buy Pick n Pay digital grocery vouchers & send via SMS to someone in need.
• This is a journey through nature, human history and the geology of the Magaliesberg - from ancient times to the present.
• A variety of birds, game and indigenous trees may be seen along the way.
• You walk past a 1000-year-old wild olive tree, an iron age village at The Shelter Rock.
• On the top of the mountain you visit two Boer War Forts, a sandstone rock garden with weathered balancing rocks and a collection of spires built by fellow hikers during the years.
• On a clear day you may see the kloof of Groenkloof, the hills at Sun City, Madibeng, The Hartebeestpoort dam, Sandton and Randburg, the Johannesburg General Hospital, the Witwatersberg and the West Rand.