Click here to buy Pick n Pay digital grocery vouchers & send via SMS to someone in need.
Legal practitioners are encouraged to sign-up for this in-depth interactive seminar.
What you will take away from this:
* The underlying principles relating to oppositions.
* Actual case studies will be discussed.
* How to consider and mark counsel's fees.
* You will have your chance to mark one or more bills of cost.
* Study material including a bundle of case law will be provided.
* Apart from the seminar being interactive there will be a Q&A session.
There is a separate seminar on Magistrate's Court Bills of Cost as the principles are different.
The price includes arrival tea, coffee, and pastries plus a plated lunch.
The seminar will end at 16:00 and there will be tim