Stream your event with Webtickets Web Stream and Video on Demand!
The Sports Science Institute of SA Nutrition Reconsidered online short course is aimed at individuals who would like an evidence-based and practical approach to optimizing nutrition for health, general performance or weight management.
What will you learn:
• How to make smart decisions around food, diets and supplements.
• To identify nutritional facts versus fiction.
• Weigh up plant versus animal diets.
• The risks and benefits of different dietary approaches for weight management including low carbohydrate high fat diets.
• Different tools to implement and monitor dietary plans.
• Understand fundamental food preparation principles.
• Create different styles of menus.