1. How does an e-ticket work?
2. How do I pay for my tickets?
3. I have paid by credit card but cannot see the tickets in MyTickets page?
4. I have paid by EFT but cannot see the tickets in MyTickets page?
5. Can I purchase more than one ticket for friends and family?
6. Do I need to print the ticket in colour?
7. Do I need to use any particular paper type or size?
9. When do I need to print my tickets?
10. Is the ticket safe and secure?
11. What methods of payment does Webtickets accept?
12. Are my credit card details safe?
13. Why do I have to register?
14. I am unable to login. What do I do?
15. I have forgotten my password?
16. How long do I have to pay for an EFT ticket?
17. I did not pay for my EFT booking within the stipulated 24 hours, can I still make the payment?
18. What if someone photocopies my tickets?
19. What if my tickets are lost, stolen or destroyed?
20. What is your policy for obtaining a refund for cancelled/postponed events?
21. Is my money safe with Webtickets in the case of a cancelled event?
22. In the event of a refund, how will I be refunded?
23. When I buy tickets using my credit card, what reference appears on my credit card statement?
24. I cannot access all sections of the Webtickets website?
25. What are the bank details of Webtickets for making EFT transfers and cash deposits?